Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Sunday, May 04, 2008
I'm in a really happy place right now(:
As posts and details dwindle, it seems like i've gotten busier, happier, more settled in. My life has been revolving around classes, hanging out with OCF people and friends-who-make-me-laugh, like Aidan and Aaron. And, funnily and most (pleasantly-y) unexpectedly enough, around God. I suppose my journey of self-discovery, or it's less corny equivalent, reveals itself to me daily, in pieces, and one day i'll look back at it all in awe and wonder "Really? I did all that? Really? I'm in university? Really? I made it all the way here and back, bruised and broken and smiling and changed but me, still, nonetheless... WOW (the word, not the acronym for World of Warcraft, nick) "
On a less earth-shattering, mind-boggling frequency, I have 1) an enormously large craving for ice cream, straight out of the tub, cold and hard and full of yummy goodness and 2) cut my fringe, again. It's possibly worse than it was the last 2 times I couldn't help myself and had to find a way to get the irritating strands out of my eye. In Michy's words "WOW, YOU'RE LIKE, HOT STUFF! Minus the fringe." :(
Michy made me laugh extremely hard tonight. But that's a sister's secret and shall remain so :D (imissyouimissyouimissyou.)
Anyway, special mention to the AC HOCKS (girls) 2008, I AM SO VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY PROUD (((: I don't know how to express my feelings in words, but anyone's who's seen me in the hockey realm knows my heart, and my heart soars for what you girls've brought to AC Hockey(: Keep going, girls!(: I wish I could be there :( (and could've)
I miss hockey, I being part of a team, I miss giving everything to the point of collasping, I miss being HUNGRY - for both the Gold and Food. I still can't believe it's all over.
Alright tonight's post was a bit more nostalgic and reflective than I had meant for it to be! But I guess, we gain some, we lose some. And we move on. It's still hard though, huh.
P.S. Liu Mengqi, you make me ache and tear and want to cry and drown everything i'm feeling in ice cream. I miss you. Talk soon (:
ex-oh, ex-oh
8:50 PM